It is not uncommon for producers, processors,and wholesalers to hire out their packaging needs to a packaging service provider to help package their products and get them to store shelves. Many brands are able to maximize their presence due to the innovative, turnkey, retail packaging that they are able to receive. The key to finding and having successful product packaging is to find and select a packaging company that can provide you with the packaging that you want and need, to achieve results, from start to finish.
Each project is going to have its own unique needs; therefore, it is important to find a company that offers flexible solutions to bring about the greatest impact. To ensure that you are entrusting your product packaging needs to a reputable company, there are a few things that you should consider and expect to receive to ensure that the job is done right the first time!
- Design Consultation: product packaging plays many different vital roles when it comes to protecting your package. Packing not only needs to protect your product during shipping, but it also needs to be visually attractive. For retail products, the packaging needs to be trending and relevant. Guidance and support from packaging professionals will ensure that your product packaging is consistent with the industry which your product represents. This is where serious consideration to the material chosen, the structure of the packaging, and the graphic design features all play an important part.
- Innovative Solutions: your product, and by extension your product packaging, is a representation of your brand, and provides a valuable marketing opportunity. An experienced and successful packaging company will provide you with flexible options that will incorporate the latest strategies and state-of-the-art material to provide you with one-of-a-kind packaging for your product. Even if you have a unique size, shape, or combination packing requirements, most companies will jump at the chance to help you find the right solution.
- Packaging Guidelines: products are classified into various retail categories, each of which come with their own unique set of rules and regulations for packaging products. One of the most stringent categories is that of food packaging. All food packaging is subject to strict regulations and shelf-life concerns. Failure to meet the requirements for packaging food, can result in significant consequences. Trusting your food packaging needs to an experienced packaging company, will ensure that your packaging meets the demands and regulations set forth by the FDA and SQF auditors.
- Turnaround Time: To ensure that deadlines are met, it is imperative that you plan ahead. When coordinating with your packaging provider, be sure to discuss deadlines and what you can expect as far as fulfillment and logistics for meeting your deadlines. Working with a reliable company and establishing deadlines early on and prove to be invaluable.
- Dedicated Project Manager: Having a dedicated protect manager who is familiar with your product, needs, and request can help to prevent costly mistakes that will save both time and money. Also, knowing who your dedicated project manager is will provide you with a direct point of contact that ensures you know who to contact if concerns or issues arise during the fulfillment process.
Now that you know what you should be looking for in a product packing service, you’ll be sure to find someone that is reliable and will provide you with creative methods and uses the latest cutting-edge technology.
SouthPack is just such a company. With years of experience in helping customers find the right packaging to fit their needs, we guarantee that you’ll get an affordable packaging solution that will be attractive! At SouthPack we can help you save time and money with our dedicated professionals who work hard to come up with new and creative methods of packaging products for all industries.